its all bout your stench

Monday, January 09, 2006

detective







« »
Pretty girl, Lupin, Louie.Saturday, July 13, 2002 at 1:32 pm
I love this song, and I dedicate it to Brad *sigh*:
Pretty girl is suffering, while he confesses everythingPretty soon she’ll figure out what his intentions were aboutAnd that’s what you get for falling againYou can never get ‘em out of your headAnd that’s what you get for falling againYou can never get ‘em out of your head
It’s the wayThat he makes you feelIt’s the wayThat he kisses youIt’s the wayThat he makes you fall in love
She’s beautiful as usual with bruises on her ego andHer killer instinct tells her to be aware of evil menAnd that’s what you get for falling againYou can never get ‘em out of your headAnd that’s what you get for falling againYou can never get ‘em out of your head
Pretty girl, pretty girl
Pretty girl is suffering, while he confesses everythingPretty soon she’ll figure outYou can never get ‘em out of your head
Last night Brian came over to watch my Lupin movie … AFTER we’d seen Reign of Fire lol. It was pretty awesome, except he was allergic to something in my basement, so when it was over we went out on my deck for like 2 hours … and as usual, didn’t end up getting to bed until like 4 am haha.
And tonight I’m going to another DC Sessions concert with Shaune and Willi. Hopefully it’ll be cool … but I’m pissed ’cause I was really looking forward to going to the Sister Hazel one next Saturday … but no, we just HAVE to go to Cleveland on THAT specific day. Grr. But oh well … I saw them at the Fairfax Fair, so it’s not too bad.
Oh yeah, and Louie un-blocked me! He said he was never mad at me, just needed to back away and have time to think about stuff. But then he was like, I don’t like Brian, I never will, and if I’m given the opportunity to hurt him, I’ll take it. So *sigh* … it sucks. Just how long is it gonna take for him to realize that Brian isn’t a “sexual predator”? Oh well …
I’m gonna go take a shower now and do some random stuff, but talk to everyone later.
—Claire

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home